Thursday, May 29, 2003

Maybe I should move up north, eh?

So I took this test to see if I qualify to immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker. I scored a 72 which means I almost pass (you need a 75 to qualify). Basically all I need is to be fluent in French or have a job arranged and I'd be able to get in. Well you also need lots of money - enough funds to keep you self sufficient for 6 months, according to their website. So looks like I need to save about 15 grand or so. Sigh. Well it's nice to know I can qualify at least.I suppose I could probably save a goodly amount in the next 2 years or so or at least enough by the end of next year. I do know I'll be seriously looking into it if Shrub gets re-elected. There's just no way I want to stay in a country whose people are THAT stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home