Thursday, May 08, 2003

Thursday Evening 9:30 pm

A Nation Of Cowards

I think the author of the above piece hit the nail right on the head. As depressing as things are right now, I take some comfort in the fact that at least I'm not alone in my thinking.

Truly though, only in a nation of cowards could Bush Jr have a 68 percent approval rating. This for a man who lost the popular vote when elected. However, I think this speaks more about the so-called 'opposition' than the alleged popularity of the ruling party. The Democratic Party in this country is dead. See, the trouble is that there is no opposition. In a recent debate of 9 wannabe opponents to Bush, they all sounded like republicans. And people in this country aren't going to vote for a different republican when there's already one in the White House.

Don't ask me, I've given up trying to figure out the idiots that make up the population of this country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home