Thursday, March 13, 2003

The Watchdog Of The People....Not

Journalism today disgusts me. I have a degree in Journalism so I guess that gives me a right to be a critic. Here's a story buried deep within the Seattle PI about how emergency rooms are being "clogged" by people with no health insurance. I highly recommend reading this story. What has me pissed off is that this is the kind of issue that should be front page news. This is a fucking SCANDAL!! It's a DISGRACE! The richest country in the world and people are dying because they can't afford to see a doctor!

But instead of getting any kind of news coverage of important issues such as this, we get shit like I've mentioned in the two entries below. "Freedom" Fries and giant fucking cheetohs.

Sometimes I feel like I'm trapped in a world I never made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home