Monday, February 17, 2003

It's that time of week again

If it's Monday, then that must mean it's the Monday Mission 3.07

1. What do you like to eat for breakfast? Do you even eat breakfast?

I don't eat breakfast. I prefer one decent meal around 1 or 2 pm with occasional grazing the rest of the day.

2. What was the song that "blew your mind" and is etched in your brain forever? Recall the moment and why it remains in your mind.

At the end of the 80s when I was attending the University of Utah, I was introduced to an Australian band called The Scientists and the song was called 'Solid Gold Hell' and I'll always remember the rage, despair and dissonance that song had. The howling voice of Kim Salmon still haunts me to this day.

3.Do you like to gamble? Have you ever won (or lost) big?

On the occasion that I find myself in Vegas or Reno, I've been known to spend a little time at the blackjack table. I've never one big but I've never lost big either because I never spend beyond the amount I've alotted myself for gambling.

4. Some people find comfort for their troubled mind in food. Others find it in music or books. What do you turn to for comfort when you are troubled or worried?

Like others, I turn to music for my trouble mind. I also turn to sleep. After a good night's rest, I find things usually have sorted themselves out.

5. When was the last time you felt apathetic? What was it about?

I only feel apathetic about people these days. I'd go into more detail but I really just don't care right now. :-)

6. I just read that Google bought Pyra Labs (Blogger.com). Although Blogging was going "mainstream" before this, it most certainly will now have greater exposure, and one assumes, bring us even more Bloggers. Is this a good thing?

I didn't know they had until just now. But I think it's a Good Thing that I've gotten my own server and will be moving my blog as soon as I've figured out how to install and configure Moveable Type.

Google makes me nervous.

7. What did you do with all your free time before you blogged?

This question assumes that I have no free time now that I started blogging. As it is, I have just as much free time now as when I started. The day blogging takes up all my free time is the day I stop doing it.

BONUS: Should I stay or should I go now?

If I go there will be trouble and if I stay it will be double. So come on and let me know.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home