Monday, February 03, 2003

Because I have nothing much to say...

Also it is Monday, so why not make a return to that ol' standby, the Monday Mission!! So without further ado,

1. Do you remember the first LP, 45, CD or CD single that you bought? Recreate the scene for me.

I honestly don't remember. I can say that it was some disgusting piece of shit from the 70s that was popular at the time. Of course, it could just be I'm too embarassed to say...nah..I don't remember..that's it.

2. What was the last CD or song that you actually paid money for?

This is easy. That cd would be 'Monster Zero' by Voyager One, the best band in Seattle I think.

3. What do you think is the best snack food ever?

Flamin' Hot Funyons! 'nuff said!

4. What "stuff" do you have that someone else might just throw away if they were cleaning out your house?

Just about everything I'll bet. I'm a bit of a packrat.

5. Do you think it is wrong for people to rush to e-Bay and start selling Space Shuttle Columbia collectibles?

I think it's wrong to 'sell' anything on ebay period. Ebay is Mad and Stupid.

6. Does it bother you when President Bush speaks about God and invokes scripture quotations from the Bible during his speeches?

He ain't MY president, bubba! American presidents have been spouting off scripture quotes and other bullshit for years including former pres. Clinton. What actually bothers me more are the people who buy into Bush's Bullshit.

7. What paranoid delusion do you have?

I'm not paranoid. Everyone is out to get me!

Bonus: Can't you feel the weight of my stare?

You're so close but still a world away....what I'm dying to say..is that I'm crazy for you






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home