Monday, October 21, 2002

Monday Mission 2.42

1. Have you ever felt like you were expected to set a good example for others?

I always feel like I'm a good example to others. I lead. You follow. That is the Way of Things

2. What keeps you on the right path? For example, why do you think you turned out the way you did as opposed to the nut ball sniper out there?

Well this question works from several false assumptions. First of all is the assumption that there is a RIGHT path or a WRONG path. They're the same path. The path IS the destination. If one is looking for the path, one must realise that he/she is already on it. The second false assumption is that the sniper out there is a nut ball. What ever you may think of the sniper, one thing you cannot say is that he/she/it is a nut ball. This individual is definitely of high intelligence and I don't think this person will be caught unless he/she/it chooses to get caught.

3. Sometimes things seem different than they really are. When was the last time you believed something to be one way only to learn you had it all wrong?

Things are seldom the way they appear which is why one must apply critical thinking skills to all situations. There is a reason why we have 5 senses. I'm at a point in life where I am constantly reevaluating old assumptions and old ideas.

4. Can you recall a time when being alert and observant kept you safe?

As a bus driver, being alert and observant is a requirement. And it does keep me safe as well as those around me. The last thing anyone needs is an unobservant bus driver on the road.

5. Who in your personal circle of relationships do you think is smarter than you? Are they smarter in just one area, or overall? How do you feel about that? How do they interact with you?

Absolutely no one in my circle is smarter than me. Well maybe my sister is but not by much.

6. Let's daydream a little: Describe in detail the most perfect lazy day, start to finish.

Any day I get so spend with my family is a perfect day - lazy or otherwise.

7. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what as? If not, how come? What is the most favorite costume you ever had?

I haven't dressed up for Halloween in a long time mostly because I've never had the day off in a long. Samhain to me is a quiet time. I tend to avoid crowds of people then.

BONUS: Come on baby tell me what’s the word?

Well everyone knows that the Bird is the word


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home