Monday, October 14, 2002

Monday Mission 2.41

You may be asking yourself, "Well what happened to 2.40??" Truth is, I just decided to blow it off. I didn't like the questions. So sue me. :-P

1. What's the most expensive meal you've ever eaten? What was the occasion? Was it worth it?

That's a toughie as I'm a big fan of upscale dining. But I think if you included a really good bottle of wine, then the most expensive meal i've eaten would have been 4 years ago at the Dahlia Lounge here in Seattle. It was our (my wife and I) 2nd wedding anniversary and of course it was worth it. Best restaurant in Seattle bar none!

2. What do you like to do when nobody is looking?

Well answering this question would defeat the whole purpose don't you think?

3. What's your special purpose?

Well as I keep telling people all the time....I'm here to help!

4. Do you like Autumn? If so, why? If not, tell me about your favorite season.

Of course I like Autumn! What's not to like about Autumn. Great time of year. The leaves turn color and fall from the trees - it's a time of retrospection and introspection. It's a time to reflect on the past and remember those who have passed away. And of course there's Samhain.

5. Ever recommended a movie to someone only to have them hate it? Which movie? Did you feel uncomfortable about that?

Why yes as a matter of fact. I recommended Fight Club to a friend who just didn't get it and hated it. But I don't feel uncomfortable about it at all. I go on recommending movies.

6. I've had hay fever all day! Sniffles, sneezing, I tell ya, it's awful! Do you have any allergies? Anything that just gets you down for the count?

Sniffles, sneezing. It all sucks! I'm lucky though that I have no known allergies. Well I have none that have been diagnosed at least. But there is one tree that just kicks my ass in the summer and I've only encountered it in Hungary where it's known as the Canadian summer tree. I think it's a kind of dogwood, but it has these white puffy things that release and fill the air with..well..with white puffy things that just get me sneezing and stuffed up and feeling generally miserable. I haven't encountered them in the USA though.

7. Do you like mixed drinks? What is your favorite? As long as we're here how about you order me something too? Just "suprise me!"

I do like mixed drinks. My favorite is the Midori Sour. And since you're in the mood I've decided for you to make you a Green Lizard Cheers!

BONUS: Why do we scream at each other?

Because someone INSISTED on playing that goddamn Prince album in spite of my objections. And you're lucky I only screamed at you, you skinny assed PUNK! Now turn that shit off NOW!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home