Thursday, October 03, 2002

Don't insult the bus driver until after you've gotten to your destination

This morning I pulled into my terminal at 6:40 am and was waiting to make my first trip of the morning. So I grabbed my latte and a paper and decided to catch up on things and suddenly I hear this loud angry voice.

"Hey DICKHEAD!"

I glance over and a big burly dude is standing at the door apparently intent on wanting to get aboard.

"Excuse me?" I replied.

"Let me on NOW, DICKHEAD!!" quoth he.

"I'm sorry sir, I don't know anyone by that name. You might want to ask the driver of the next bus, which should be leaving here in about 45 minutes or so. Have a nice day." I said as I pulled away from the curb. So when I returned to my base, I filled out the customary Security Incident form (I get paid 20 minutes for each form I fill out. They take about 3 minutes to complete). Male caucasian, 6 ft 2 large build approached door in threatening manner. For safety, refused to board passenger. Please inform other drivers. Descripition of individual, etc.

I like being a bus driver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home